Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shame on me!

So I have not blogged since Christmas! WOW! Lots of stuff has been happening in my life, but I am not a famous Author - YET…. but I am working on it. I have gotten feedback on my novel - yes it is good - but it needs a rewrite. So I will work harder on my second book to take a more traditional route for publishing. Look for an agent, maintain the house, and raise my daughter while my hubby is at bootcamp/Basic Training (he left Tuesday and is going to be gone for 14 weeks give or take 2 weeks)

I am appreciative of the input that I have gotten in regards to my first book, and wish it had been better for my first release. I have four people that are on my "beta group" for book two which is pretty awesome. So I can't wait for their feedback.

I have more confidence in my hobby than ever before. I can't wait for the next chapter in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment