Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another day... in my world

Today I spent mostly just doing a lot of nothing. I wrote for a little, but then wanted to do more, so I got out the Dremel and began to carve away. My Medallions are looking great in stone, now I just need to transfer them to metal, or something. I contemplated making a new You Tube video, but don't feel like getting all gussied up for the production - just kidding. I need to make a better video. But then I want to add music, then I want to.... well I get distracted from writing, and then another day gone, and the story waits...anxiously for me to continue, they scream at me in my sleep - finish me. Okay they really don't scream at me, but it sounded good. :)
So after doing a little blogging/facebook/myspace/and whatever else, I am going to get a glass of fruit punch and get back at it. Yup... I'm crazy like that. I work better at night anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment