Monday, September 13, 2010

Great Jumpin Beans - Guess what I just got!

Well it is official I got my very first copies of my book. I am so excited, nervous and happy. I have my doubts about how successful I will become - but I am my own worst enemy and my worst critic. I didn't want to share anything before because I thought I would be laughed at or made fun of - but that comes with the territory.
Although this weekend I met a GREAT group of people that really care about helping. It is really rare to find people that don't say things out of spite or malicious just to because they don't want to help. Not these people. They are true and honest (might not want to hear what they have to say - but with teeth clinched I listened)
My first book is just the beginning. I love to write - and shame on me that for the last week - just haven't had the urge to.
Then after my first encounter with some "Real" people via internet. I got really bummed out. Again - SELF doubt...... and I have to stop that. I have so much to look forward to.
Perhaps I won't get enough sales to reach "Traditional" publisher status - but I just might. I might have enough "raw" talent that I intrigue them.
Perhaps I can change the image of Fantasy fiction - or not...... It's a lot of fun to day dream - but I like making things work in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment